Sunday, July 1, 2012

having fun on facebook


part of a new page on Facebook named 
Design with Vintage
great members, whitty commentary and we are having fun!
It got hopping when I Chris posted her pic below: 


It got hopping when Chris posted her lovely bunny pair from her ever delightful yard... 


my bunny post of stone rabbit in my side yard...


and his friend...


Theresa's handmade Blue Calico Bunny
this girl is talented..


so I made a collage of other's pics
aren't they great?


more to come,
thanks,
Karen

10 comments:

Unknown said...

anyone can join our group- just visit and hit to join group!
thanks,
Karen

Lori Anderson said...

LOVE me some bunnies.

Olive said...

I am on a big fence about FB Karen. I do have a large white bunny in my yard that scares my daughter when she is home. She says he is evil but he is not.

Rose Garden Malevik said...

hehe,,,that´s a nice post...lovley little Bunnies....
and do not miss.....

S
A
T
U
R
D
A
Y

S
H
O
W

O
F
F

it´s FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Sounds like fun Karen and love your bunny photos!! :)

Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance said...

You are so silly, Karen! I love the way you have incorporated them in, though. I feel sorry for Olive's daughter though. LOL...Hugs to you, my friend,
~Theresa

Fishtail Cottage said...

adoring all of your bunnies! thanks for sharing over here at Fishtail Cottage's garden party this week! xoxo, tracie

Unknown said...

love your comments -come over to facebook and join us,

Karen

Honey at 2805 said...

Cute bunnies! Thank you for sharing your creativity and information at Potpourri Friday at 2805!

The Charm of Home said...

How Sweet! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry