Sunday, March 22, 2009

Humpty Dumpty

HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall
HUMPTY DUMPTY was handmade by me….He was hand drawn on fabric. I have had him copywritted as he his my original one of a kind creation and has many projects planned for his future (not scrambled eggs). My Mom quilted my twin brother and I each a Humpty Dumpty when we were babies! Check out my Humpty http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22166868%20 on my Etsy shop and have a great day….
Image: Brayton Homestead Interiors

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Precious!!!

Kim VanDerHoek said...

He's wonderful! I like your loose drawing on the fabric, it really adds to his character.

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Hi Karen, Love your art work!! I couldn't find the ones your mom made. Love to see them.

gh said...

This is so cool. I like your old world style and vintage charm. Your works have an elegant and classy aesthetic about them even in something as whimsical as a Humpty Dumpty

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Gary Heller- what a compliment! I am sorry for any confusion, it is this Humpty on etsy, thanks!