Wednesday, June 10, 2009

100th blog follower- Flattered and Humbled

Please let me thank you all for helping me reach my 100Th blog follower. I am grateful and humbled by your response to my blog. When I started in February 2009 I never imagined the satisfaction I would receive in creating my posts. It has been an educational journey thus far, a cause for reflection on ones life and work. The fact my blog is received and enjoyed by you makes it all the more rewarding.

Thank you Shawn from COUNTRY FRENCH ANTIQUES for listing me as a "New Discovery " and adding me to your blog list. Her blog has the qualities I aspire to .You should check out her blog as well as all the other wonderful bloggers that I would also like to thank for their inspiration and support.
Please continue to come back and enjoy....
Images: Marie Antoinette, Country French Antiques

13 comments:

gh said...

Love the images, and congrats on the ever increasing status of your blog!

Tina said...

Congrats on the blog list on the COUNTRY FRENCH ANTIQUES. that´s so great and well deserved.

Mandi said...

congrats!that is so great!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! You must be so proud. You deserve it and keep up the beautiful work. It is one of the highlights of my day to look at this beautiful blog.

FrenchBlue said...

Congratulations on your 100 followers!! It is a great accomplishment in such a short time! Thanks for sharing so much with us. Your blog in beautiful Karen~
xox's
Janet

Celeste said...

100 followers? congrats! That's amazing!

Unknown said...

Thank you Gary, Mandi, Lisa, French Blue and Elephunk! You helped to make it possible and I really appreciate your support!

Unknown said...

Status well deserved! I hope you continue sharing great designs with us readers.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

Congrats!!! I am almost there. Isn't the blog world just amazing. I never would have thought computers would have such a positive effect on our lives. COUNTRY FRENCH ANTIQUES is just amazing.
Hugs...
Cathleen

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Congratulation, I'm so proud of you!! You've worked hard and it shows.

Unknown said...

Thank you Nicolette, Vintage home, a beach cottage and Giselle, so appreciate everyone's generous thoughts and wishes!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! Blogs do have multiple unexpected pleasures.

Unknown said...

Yes they certainly do Jeanne, thank you...