Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paris Flea Market Visit

Oh, she sighs, what decisions. Shall she purchase the Victorian passementerie or the vintage vegetable garden print? Hungry after her excursion at the Paris Flea Market on such a lovely Saturday in Paris she must have a bite to eat in order to forge on to more antique stalls.
CafĂ© Paul Bert, conveniently located near her favorite market Marche Serpette, will do quite nicely. She cannot help but think how wonderful the red and tan bistro chairs would look in her homestead kitchen. Yes, a bowl of hot onion soup will be perfect , then more shopping. Please enjoy pictures from my Paris trip, I would love to be there now…..
Images: Brayton Homestead Interiors

14 comments:

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love...love...love Paris!!! The table and chairs are gorgeous!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

FrenchBlue said...

You got me there~ Good job!!!! I was right there!!! This is exactly what I do!! I ponder what to buy, get hungry, want the table and chairs that are NOT FOR SALE, eat and then shop some more! Love this post you little teaser... When is your next trip? My sweet husband just booked us for October:)
xox's

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh how I would love a trip to Paris. I'm afraid I would never return. May I live vicariously through you?
Debra

Unknown said...

You lucky girl French Blue! and yes, Common Ground you may live through me but I want to go back to Paris too!!!

agnesofgod said...

The sidewalk chalkboards with the menu take you right to Paris, nice pictures.

rochambeau said...

Lovely photos and a perfect way to spend the day...to include virtually!!!
Constance

Anonymous said...

I was in Paris in February... oh I would love to be there now. My experience was all about coffee.

victoria kloch said...

What a wonderful trip you must have had! Thank you for sharing your lovely memories.

Mandi said...

what a lovely trip! i love the chairs! i want to go to paris but my fear of flying over the ocean will keep me here. heh

Gisele my Arbonne said...

I love French blue's comment!! Can't top that. Yes, Karen you do know how we all think. So true.

Unknown said...

love the pictures of your Paris trips and your comments, I feel like I am there when I read all your descriptions. It takes me away for a few moments...........oh so nice!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks,
I relive my trip when I look at my photos, so glad you enjoy them also.
Karen

Lana Manis said...

I've never been but would LOVE the chance to visit!

Jeanne said...

Karen, how many times have you gone to Paris, and when? I totally relate to reliving your trip when you look at your photos. Reviewing photos bring back memories, as does blogging and sharing them.