Sunday, February 13, 2011

Westminster Dog Show tonight


Hello,
To those of you that are reading this letter, I would like to apologize for the mess I made.

Maybe I did get a bit sloppy...
But, it was my debut on Westminster Dog Show tonight, and I had a lot of friends watching....


I hope you had a lovely VALENTINES' DAY. Remember it is on again tonight. Yes, Krumpet, the yorkie shown last night is not as cute as you!
Thank you,
~^-'~**
Pinkypoo

Images: google 1, Brayton Homestead Interiors 3 & 4

4 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Pinkpoo is too cute!! We never ever miss the Westminster Dog Show and will be watching tonight and tomorrow night too. Happy Valentine's Day to you and to Krumpet too!!

Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Happy Valentines day to you too :)

Rebecca said...

That's so cute-sorry haven't been by for a while-just haven't had it in me-hopefully I'll be back to my self again soon! Hope things are well with you!

Unknown said...

Too funny!! It's amazing how you found a real dog with pink like your porcelain dog. Enjoy the dog show. Gisele said.