Friday, September 16, 2011

BIG NEWS: MY INTERIOR DESIGN WEBSITE IS NOW ON THE WEB!


Please share my joy
My Interior design website, is now on the web. It took longer than I thought to complete to achieve the look I was going for. I am very pleased, what do you think? Reflecting my style of "Comfortable Traditional" turned out to be a more challenging effort that I predicted. My work is traditional yet a bit eclectic, vintage but not stuffy, elegant but always comfortable.
How did I do? Love your comments...

Thanks,
Karen

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi
I think it looks lovely. I like the fact you can enlarge each picture and you can get around easily. I know websites are hard, I never liked mine and haven't done much with it
Blessings
Rebecca

Debra@CommonGround said...

Great job, Karen, loved browsing thru your portfolio! It's easy to navigate and a real plus for your business!! xoxo

Unknown said...

oh girls, such lovely touching words. thank you so much.

Karen

Unknown said...

Congrats on the web! Now you8r really cooking, looking forward to all your great new accounts!

agnesofgod said...

Karen, your interior design website is lovely. Your work is so profeesional and beautiful.

Unknown said...

it means so much to me friends that you enjoyed my interior design website. thank you for your lovely comments...

Karen