Monday, September 5, 2011

TAKE A LOOK: MY CLIENT"S KITCHEN!


Sharing a client's kitchen I decorated.
This project included selecting all finishes: tile, counter tops, lighting, paint, furniture,
window treatments, art, accessories, etc...


Roosters are the theme all year round with beaded fruit and greens perfect
for fall into the holiday season.


Tiffany style ceiling lights add a vintage glow to the room to enhance the
more functional down spot lighting a kitchen requires.
Hope you enjoy and have a great week...
linking with A Stroll Thru Life

Karen

Images: Brayton Homestead Interiors

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautful kitchen, everyhing was so well thought out and I loved all the finishes.
Sandy

Unknown said...

Love the design and colors. Hope you had a great weekend, said Gisele

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great kitchen. Love the rooster theme. The lights are wonderful also. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful kitchen! Everything looks lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Unknown said...

Wonderful kitchen! Thanks for sharing and hope to see you soon.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your rooster theme !!! I also love your Beautiful kitchen sweet lady.Im your newest follower on your blog now. I hope you come over and join my Tablescapes. Have a great day.
XXOO Diane

Unknown said...

I just love reading your thoughts, thank you for sharing them with me...

Karen

Unknown said...

Love the counter top! :)

~Liz

Kellie Collis said...

Lovely kitchen! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

LV said...

I am sue the client was very pleased with this kitchen. You did an awesome job on it.

Unknown said...

The kitchen is beautiful. I have a give away right now pop on over

agnesofgod said...

I love the lighting. How did you find matching lights to illuminate in different directions?

Karen

kitchen gadgets said...

wow i like your clients kitchen thanks but i can say the photos are amazing thanks for posting