Wednesday, February 1, 2012

graffiti and shop



Only a few days left before my shop
braytoncottage.com
will be up and running...


Graffiti at local mills in Fall River, MA,

you might have heard of Fall River as the home of the infamous Lizzie Borden murders,
well the city is also know as a huge center of manufacturing textiles, full of so cool old mills,


on a stroll around some of the old brick buildings I happened upon this great Graffiti painting!


it reminded me of the pic for my new shop's HANDMADE section 
at
BRAYTON COTTAGE
coming soon- within the week- was delayed this week


you never have to deal with No Parking signs when you shop 
braytoncottage.com, hehe...


think I will use one of these pics above that I
I have copy written.


Do you like my pieces? hope you will come visit, 
it is a bit daunting and scary venturing out on your own.
thanks,
Karen
linking with: Pink Saturday

10 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I haven't been to fall river in years and years. Do they still have all the wonderful shops in the old mills. I have some curtains I bought there and even after all of these years they are still my favorites. Love your necklaces. good luck on your new venture.
Cathy

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I have never been to Fall River, but it makes me think of a place outside of Manassas, Va.
Your pieces are wonderful!
HPS!
Jil♥

Light and Voices said...

Jeepers what an interesting find. HPS!
Joyce M

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday and may you have a great weekend!

PINK Albums

agnesofgod said...

yes, what a find. I need to carry my camera more. thanks for sharing.

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Some people have such great talent. Great painting!! Good luck on your shop!

Cindy Adkins said...

Yes, I surely do love your pieces!! I look forward to seeing more in your shop! Good luck!
Cindy

bohemiannie! art said...

I not only like, I love your pieces! Best to you with your new shop!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Your pieces are gorgeous!!! Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

William Costa said...

Artist is Rene Gagnon
Http://renegagnonfineart.com