Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wedding Bells


Soon I will be a Mother in Law! yes, a very lucky one indeed! 


My son, my only child Doyle
 asked his lovely girlfriend  Ivy
for her hand in marriage last year and the wedding is 8 months soon!


everyone says how fast it goes by, how quickly they grow,
it is so very true


loved every moment and now even more wonderful times...


such blessings to treasure...



wishing you all your dreams come true
and always
MAKE MEMORIES...
 Doyle and Ivy

Linking with:
and

Karen

6 comments:

sidra khan said...

Love the publication! interior painting Seattle

Gail Peterson said...

Congrats! Best Wishes for a beautiful adventure!
I am headed off to a Bridal show here in San Diego... a friends daughter is getting married! It will be fun to see what the Brides are loving these days... My other friend is the owner of the show...She has a beautiful new on line bridal magazine... if you visit my blog you will see my posts about it!
xo,
Gail
http://www.casualloveselegance.blogspot.com/

Low Tide High Style said...

How exciting, congratulations to the groom and best wishes to the blushing bride! I hope the wreath in that last image will find its way into the wedding!

Kat :)

Embellished Bayou said...

Congratulations! It's always such a blessing to add to the family. Can't wait to see all the wedding details!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

How absolutely wonderful!

Jane
Flora Doora

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Soo touching. Thank you for sharing this special event! Love your post. It had me reflect on the race of time and how special our babies were. Now all grown up.