Monday, February 6, 2012

Have you been to the Cottage?




Have you been to the cottage yet?

I mean my new shop, Brayton Cottage.
 The shop is finally opened and I would love it if you could visit 
and let me know what you think.


Items have started to be listed; there is so much more to come...
new scarf to look old -available in other colors



I have described the Brayton Cottage on the website as:

Welcome to

Brayton Cottage

and

Travel to a wonderful cottage world

 Reminiscent of exploring the

 Brocante at the Paris Flea Market  

 Romance of the Cotswolds

Allure of a secret garden

Yesterdays manner of Shabby Chic  

Treasure chests of jewelry new and old

Originality of unique artisans and the

Nurturing of a blush vintage rose.



thanks!


Karen

6 comments:

agnesofgod said...

I love your shop, just visited! Especially love the metal spiral stair pieces!

Chatty Crone said...

One word for your shop - AWESOME! sandie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Just went and looked around your shop, congratulations I wish you tons of luck!

Carol

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you so much for attending the Dress Form Ball!

Carol

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Yep- I have been there and I do love it! :) Just liked your new facebook page too! :)

agnesofgod said...

It looks beautiful Karen, I am on my way to visit. Good luck and congrats.