Friday, February 3, 2012

NEW and OLD FAVORITE THINGS


Thought you might enjoy a few of my new favorite things
oh, so lovely and oh so
French


pillows abound on a a sofa with unique bottom shaping,
further enhanced on a poster like carpet


well Krumpet of course,
who resting patiently near by as I fill my new shop


Thanks, Krumpet 
and thank to you for visiting.
I started listing items on my new shop


but there is so much more to add
 so please visit and please come back when it is full, thanks

Linking with these beautiful blogs:

Karen

6 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Krumpet is precious. and your rug is very interesting!! Haven't seen those before!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Love the french touch.

agnesofgod said...

Beautiful pictures Karen. Your shop is lovely too, so many items I want. Congrats.

andrea@townandprairie said...

That dress form is just dreamy! I 've been lookin' for one forever. andrea@townandprairie

Honey at 2805 said...

I adore your favorite things! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your treasures and I just love that little yorkie of yours! My brother and sister both have yorkies. I have thought about getting a yorkie as a friend for our little chi too. Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)