Wednesday, September 8, 2010

White Wednesday ~ My sister bride

I have so much to share with you.
Did you know I have two wonderful
older sisters, my guardian angels?


When I was only four years old my lovely sister Colleen
(shown above)
married her handsome high school sweetheart, Richie
and they just celebrated their
50th wedding anniversary...

so much to share on that later.
they had three great children
and we gave them one big party...

come back to see the party pics
and
do not forget to sign up for next month's
BARN CHICK MEETING
at Idyllhours
and
check out White Wednesday.

Images: Linds Paloma, Brayton homestead Interiors 2-4

8 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

Hi Karen,
I'm so bummed I missed Sept's Barn Chick post! My aunt passed away awhile back and I've been busy helping my uncle go through her fabric/craft room, he's overwhelmed to say the least. Anyways, I'm helping him do a garage sale, so I've been preoccupied...I'll try and do October, I love the Barn stories! Oh, and I really like the red in your mudroom!! Lisa ;-)

Rebecca said...

What a nice tribute to your sisters. I've really had fun being included in your barn chick party-thanks for including me!

Julie Marie said...

Hello Karen, your sister is beautiful and how wonderful they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! Thanks for posting about the next meeting at my place... I will start putting the names on my sidebar... it will be alot of fun!... xoxo Julie Marie

Debra@CommonGround said...

What a great photo of your sis and her husband, they're a darling couple. Looking forward to this special post!
xo,
Debra

Pretty Things said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

they are a sweet a couple as they appear. yes, I am blessed. thanks for your lovoely comments...

Karen

Kelly said...

What a sweet post~

Unknown said...

thanks- I have more pics to share of the love story...

Karen