Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunlight and color



Shopping in Paris part two

I know just where I would love to go again in Paris... 


where I want to dine...


with someone very special... 


how I would dine...


and what I would select...


always prepared for a day, at least, 
for casual shopping...


and what I would purchase.


More elegant shopping, 
wait, what in Paris is not elegant?


a splurge of a lifetime...


my retreat at the end of a Paris pink day, and coming back to the apartment with
more drawings to add to the wall that I sketched that day....

Ready to go?
Karen
all pics from Brayton Interiors on Pinterest

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I want a Paris pink day like that - so elegant and gorgeous. sandie

agnesofgod said...

Karen,
These are beautiful images. I feel liked I just traveled to Paris.

Gisele my Arbonne said...

Karen, take me to that restaurant and I want that ring!!! Great photos!!