Monday, March 5, 2012

A client's Master Bedroom Addition


A master Bedroom suite addition that I was so fortunate to design, from scratch!


I actually was the architect for the project, drew the plans, every detail 
and selected everything in the suite- everything- windows, doors, lighting beams  to furniture and all the rest.
Here is the view walking in from the rest of the house. 


Had those windows custom made. My inspiration was Manhattan loft windows.
Do you like it?


a bench for dressing...


and viewing the 50' long k oi pond, that I helped design a few years ago and choose all the landscaping material and plants. The  addition I positioned for optimal view!


The outside of the addition. Selected round French doors, old brick in a herringbone pattern and huge lead lights.Some of you may remember the wedding I planned for a client this May. Here is where my clients daughter walked out down the stairs with her father to be wed.
Hope you enjoyed- love to hear your thoughts...
Karen

4 comments:

Gisele my Arbonne said...

I love all the windows and openness. The view makes you feel like you are outside. Great, Karen.

Unknown said...

love the light!....smiles

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Thanks for the follow! Will be cheking you out as time permits...... As a Flaherty I always appreciate my Irish friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Maryanne ;)

crocheterie said...

The large window looks amazing! I love the view it creates!