Monday, October 17, 2011

MY OFFICE ORGANIZING: PRETTY AND PRACTICAL



How do you organize your home office? 


Is it possible to create a space that looks good and is practical?


Here is how I try to keep my things together...


In a primitive black painted cabinet in my study/ home office, I house things that are for sale on my shops and magazine photos I save for future inspiration.


this is just one storage solution I use,


always looking for other inventive ideas...


do you have any ideas to share?

LINKING WITH:

IMAGES: Brayton Homestead Interiors

9 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Now if I was even half that organized. Looks fabulous and you do seem to have it well put together. Good for you, not only easy to use but beautiful too. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Blondie's Journal said...

Your office is one of the best I've seen! Very organized and cute! You have a great workplace here!!

XO,
Jane

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What a lovely office space. You seem to be totally organized! Your space is very creative!
Good job!

Susan Freeman said...

Okay Karen ~ come out to Idaho and get me organized! I can't even show you my creative desk. I have 2 desks at home. One where I do the household accounts, that's neat and organized, but the one where I do my creative endeavors ~ wow total disarray!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Doesn't it feel great to be organized! Looking good!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Karen, I have been organizing all week! My home office is taking over our house. Thanks for sharing at the Open House party.
Hugs,
Sherry

Marigene said...

Is that a little Rockingham or Bennington pottery bowl I spy atop the box?

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Looks lovely ! I try to be organized but always end up with organized chaos. I use a lot of clear boxes/bins to stack and store and roll around drawers.

Unknown said...

I struggle to be organized.....baskets help me...smiles