Sunday, October 2, 2011

FALL: ARE YOU READY?


So | are you ready?

there's woodsy owls and skeletons and scary cats'
oh my!

I just | love| to make collages, especially seasonal and vintage, of course?  I do not know why I like to create collages, perhaps they remind me of working on a jigsaw puzzle_ trying to make all the pieces fit, love them too.


all creatures found at
vintagedchic
do not be scared!

Linking with

thanks for the feature on your beautiful blog post

Image: Brayton Homestead Interiors

4 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I am ready for Fall...house is decorated, but of course will tweak here and there...ready for cooler weather IF it ever comes...I love Fall...so I am so ready!!

agnesofgod said...

You can see that you enjoy making the collages. They are not easy to create but you make it look easy.

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Karen! That looks like one spooky dollhouse to me! Of course I am not ready for fall ~ didn't Krumpet deliver the message?

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Dawn said...

Love the little owl!