Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Beautiful & Exciting 2014!


WHAT A FANTASTIC YEAR!!
2014 brought great family time, national recognition of my interior design work, 
my clothing in a fashion show and a class reunion 


Of course I must start out with the most important things, the ones I love. 
Here, my handsome and loving son Doyle with our yorkie, Krumpet. 
This year also brought a significant other to my life, more love! 


The recycled clothing, mostly skirts that I design , make and sell on on my online store, BRAYTON COTTAGE,  were part of a fashion show with 2 other designers. I presented the show with a revolutionary era  look inspired from my recent trips to Williamsburg; also the theme for Christmas decorating this year.
                                                               Yes, a wonderful year!
                                                Thank you for visiting the Homestead,
                                                                          Karen

No comments: